Advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to diagnose your oral health and adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Discuss all your current medications with your doctor and dental professional.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
- Most dental insurance policies provide coverage for new dentures every 5 years.
New Patient Special
View Our Helpful Links & Get Started Today
HAPPY PATIENTS. BIG SMILES.
"The dentist was quite friendly and playful with my boy. I would definitely recommend this place for your children!"
- Alisia Ciprian
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon10:00am - 6:00pm
Tue10:00am - 6:00pm
Wed10:00am - 6:00pm
Thur10:00am - 6:00pm
Fri10:00am - 6:00pm